Aims and Scope
Last modified March 23, 2021
- Systems Biology and Physiology Reports (SBPReports) is a peer-reviewed Open Access journal dedicated to the research of complex biological systems at levels ranging from assembly of molecular complexes to the regulation of physiological systems at the whole organism level and beyond.
- Our ambition is to create a forum for in-depth discussions between physiologists, physicians, biologists, biochemists, biophysicists and mathematicians that would be understandable and meaningful for all those fields.
SBPReports publishes original articles, brief reports, and reviews within the journal scope. The subjects covered by the Journal include but are not limited to:
- Self-organization at the level of molecules and macromolecular complexes, molecular mechanisms of biochemical reactions.
- Сell signal transduction and metabolic networks, regulation of cell cycle, gene expression and epigenetic regulation.
- Mechanisms of physiological and pathophysiological processes at the levels of cells, tissues, organs and organisms.
- Pharmacological research and diagnostics (as long as they are related to physiological and pathological mechanisms).
SBPReports is currently listed in Google Scholar.